Short and to the point
- Ready to be painted straight from the container – our paints only require thorough mixing with low-speed mixers before use.
- Universal method of application – our paints can be applied with a brush, roller, spray or in the form of a mass for application with a putty (similar to gypsum plaster).
- Water-soluble – depending on the conditions, it may be necessary to dilute the product with water. Water alone is enough to clean the tools!
- In any color – the paint can be tinted in any color, using typical pigments for water-based paints.
- For orders over 400 liters, we offer the possibility of purchasing paint in colors similar to the RAL palette.
- Any surface texture – depending on the tools used and the method of coating preparation, we can obtain a smooth or rough surface.
1. Preparation before application
For the application you will need:
- Protective clothing
- Brush, roller, putty or painting unit
2. Preparation of the paint
The paint must be mixedbefore application. We recommend the use of a low speed stirrer with a maximum speed of 200 RPM. In practice, this means that an ordinary drill with a mixer is enough😉
For simple painting works that do not require a high aesthetic finish, we recommend the use of a paint brush. Contrary to spray application, this method is characterized by low material losses and allows for quick implementation.
A paint roller can be used for application. We recommend using short-pile rollers or polyurethane sponge rollers.Depending on the condition of the surface, it may be necessary to prime the surface first. The absorbency of the substrate determines the degree of paint dilution, which may range from 5-15% (50-150 ml of water per 1 liter of paint).
3.3. Painting unit
The painting unit will work well when painting large surfaces, as well as those of complex shape (e.g. details of historic architecture).You do not need a professional paint sprayer to apply this method – all you need is an HVLP spray gun (and a compressed air source), which you can find at your local construction and renovation store.Important! When working with the paint unit, remove all paint filters from it or replace it with a filter with a mesh diameter of at least 2 mm.
If you want a smooth finish of the wall surface, you can use the paint interchangeably with plaster of paris.Careful execution of the finish coat will not require excessive sanding, which has a negative impact on the thermal insulation parameters of the coating.
Paint application tools
- Mechanical Low Pressure Units HVLP:
- Use a Graco RTX 5500 series aggregate for large areas
- for an area of <50m², we recommend the Graco HVLP TURBO FORCE II 9.5 PROCONTRACTOR
- Pressure tanks with manual or pneumatic agitator and HVLP spray gun.
- Compressed air source + HVLP spray gun with an upper paint tank and equipped with a minimum nozzle 2.0 mm, the optimum diameter of the nozzle is 2.5 mm.
- The single layer coating should not exceed 1 mm.
- In order to avoid streaking and discoloration, paint the surface continuously.
- Plan technological breaks at the edges of the walls.
- To obtain a uniform color, it is necessary to provide enough paint from one production batch (especially if the product is colored with pigments). Mix the paint from different batches before use.
- The drying and recoating times depend on the thickness of the layer, temperature and relative air humidity.
- For example, the drying time of a single layer at a temperature of +20 ± 2 ° C is up to 24 hours, while if the temperature of the substrate is above + 50 ° C, this time is reduced to 1 hour.