GoTherm® Seal is a mineral sealing compound in a cartridge that has been specially developed for the construction sector. It is distinguished by exceptional thermal insulation and protective properties. It is resistant to weather conditions, insulates thermal bridges, and effectively prevents condensation and the growth of mold. The sealant in the GoTherm Seal tube is also characterized by high flexibility and slow aging process.
Contrary to traditional acrylic and silicone masses, GoTherm Seal is easy to paint over with decorative paint, so it will not stand out against the background of a painted wall.
- Protect thermal bridges – thanks to its thermal insulation properties, GoTherm Seal effectively eliminates all thermal bridges.
- Get rid of gaps and cracks – GoTherm sealant, thanks to its high flexibility, allows you to fill gaps and mask existing cracks.
- thermal insulation filling of expansion joints,
- thermal insulation around windows and doors,
- filling gaps and cavities in polystyrene boards,
- thermal insulation and masking of mounting pins in polystyrene,
- elimination of thermal bridges,
- sealing of ventilation and air-conditioning ducts.
Easy insulation of thermal bridges!
Securing thermal bridges, gaps and cracks with GoTherm Seal thermal insulation sealant in a tube is extremely easy and convenient!