GoTherm ™ ensures high adhesion to virtually all known materials. The product is water-soluble
, it allows to carry out works not only outdoors, but also indoors, while maintaining the basic principles of health and safety. It is resistant to weather conditions and creates a friendly indoor climate. GoTherm™ reflects up to 90% of infrared solar radiation
. It can be dyed directly in any color or other products based on water dispersion can be applied to it. The use of GoTherm ™ material inside and outside the building allows to maintain the cubature of the room, enables the insulation of facades with a complex spatial architecture, improves thermal comfort in rooms, and reduces expenditure on the duration of construction works. The paint protects against burns from hot surfaces, has fungicidal and bactericidal properties and prevents the precipitation of condensate at large temperature differences.
- rooms with high air humidity with a risk of mold and fungi appearance,
- public utility facilities, hospitals, medical clinics and various types of offices,
- historic buildings where, due to the complex shape of the façade, wool or polystyrene cannot be used,
- partitions made of brick, plaster, concrete and elements made of wood,
- elements of industrial installations.