What is thermal insulation paint?
The thermal insulation paint GoTherm® produced by us is used to make both external and internal thermal insulation and a protective coating of building partitions, protection against burns from hot surfaces. It has fungicidal and bactericidal properties and prevents the precipitation of condensateat large temperature differences.
- Polish product from a Polish manufacturer,
- ecologicalwater-based product,
- durable and 100% protection of surfaces exposed to mold,
- solar radiation reflection (TSR over 90%),
- fungicidaland bactericidalprotection,
- thin-layer thermal insulation,
- preventing the precipitation of condensate,
- protection of hot surfaces (health and safety protection).
Take care of your health with GoTherm®
Our product is water-soluble, so it is safe to people and the environment!
While the standards allow a maximum VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) content in paints and varnishes to be 30 g/l, GoThermonly contains trace amounts – 0.6 g / l!
- rooms with insufficient thermal insulation.
- rooms with high air humidity with a risk of mold and fungi appearance,
- public utility facilities, such as hospitals, medical clinics and various types of offices,
- historic buildings where, due to the complex shape of the façade, wool or polystyrene cannot be used,
- partitionsmade of brick, plaster, concrete and elements made of wood,
- elements of industrial installations.
Depending on the preferred application method, the product is available in two variants:
- application with a sponge roller, brush or painting unit
(the liquid version is available in 1L, 5L, 10L packages)
- application with a trowel or putty knife
(the dense version is available in 1L, 5L, 10L, 20L packages)
Consumption, depending on the application, is 0.5 – 3.0 liters of paint on the surface of 1 m2.
- radiation reflection – total layer thickness min. 0.5 mm (0.5 l / m2),
- mold and fungi on the walls – total layer thickness min. 1 mm (1 l / m2),
- water vapor condensation – total layer thickness min. 1.5 mm (1 l / m2),
- thermal insulation – total layer thickness min. 1-3 mm (1-3 l / m2),
- hot surface (e.g. pipe) – total layer thickness 1.5-3 mm (1.5-3 l / m2).