The type of
Personal Data collected? When you visit our Site, an interaction is made through which the following information may be collected:
- Personal information such as name, title and date of birth
- Contact details, including home and work addresses, and email address Information about products or competitors
- Payment information, including credit/debit card number or other financial information Account information, including username and encrypted password
All the above-mentioned information may be delivered, for example, the following methods:
- Making purchases, placing orders and making payments for products or services
- Completing contact forms on our Sites
- Contact via e-mail
- Handing over a business card
- Telephone contact
- Subscribing to our newsletters
- Participating in our promotions, offers, surveys, quizzes, questionnaires and / or contests
- Creating a User Account on Our Sites
- Providing us with feedback or reviewing products
- Contacting us with questions and comments
By providing us with the above data, we guarantee that it will remain secure, confidential and will not be disclosed to any third parties without the express consent of the User.
Sharing personal data with other entities
The user’s personal data may be shared:
- affiliates or subsidiaries for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement;
- to third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analytics, payment / billing data processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure, customer service, email delivery, CRM services, identity management, event management , marketing intelligence, auditing, fraud detection and other services;
- to third parties to enable them to send you marketing messages in line with your choices, provided you have consented to receiving such messages;
FCOM uses Google Analytics analytical tools that collect information about website visits, such as the subpages that have been viewed, the time the user spent on the website, and the transitions between individual subpages. For this purpose, Google LLC cookies are used for the Google Analytics service. As part of the mechanism for managing cookie settings, it is possible to decide whether to use marketing functions as part of the Google Analytics service.
In addition, YouTube videos are embedded on the website. When the user plays such recordings, Google LLC cookies are used for the YouTube service.
In addition, we may use, disclose or transfer your information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposal of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with bankruptcy). or similar procedure).
Linking to FCOM Sites does not imply that the linked site or service is endorsed by us, our affiliates or subsidiaries.
In addition, FCOM is not responsible for the collection, use, disclosure or security policies and practices of other organizations such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, or any other application developer, application provider, social platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider. or the device manufacturer, including in relation to any personal information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with FCOM websites. These other organizations may have their own information, statements, or privacy policies. It is strongly recommended that you read them in order to understand how your personal data may be processed by these organizations.
Reasons for processing Personal Data?
The data may be processed in the following situations:
setting up user accounts on our Sites and administrative activities related to these accounts
- In order to pursue our legitimate interests, which include, for example:
- customer service
- processing and handling of complaints
- understanding your needs and providing better services
- improving the content, general administration of our Sites, and customizing the Sites, for example, personalizing the customer experience, measuring the effectiveness of the messages and the performance of the Sites, and optimizing the operation of the Sites
- improving our products and services
- providing you with offers, products, samples, invitations to events and training, as well as other advertising information
- developing market analyzes
- If consentis granted, for example to periodically send you e-mails with information about promotions, new products, services or events, or to provide you with other advertising information
- In order to fulfill our obligations under the contractyou have concluded with us in connection with our products or services, i.e. to answer questions and fulfill your requests or orders, process payments, as well as manage and process surveys, quizzes, questionnaires and / or contests
- In order to fulfill our legal obligations, which include, for example:
- Fraud prevention
- Keeping business registers
- Fulfilling requests from public authorities
GDPR grants the following potential rights related to the processing of your personal data:
- the right to access personal data,
- the right to rectify personal data,
- the right to delete personal data,
- the right to limit the processing of personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, if such consent has been given
the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, if the rules related to the implementation of the indicated rights are described in detail in Article and such consent has been given 15 – 21 GDPR.
If it is found that the provisions on the protection of personal data have been violated during the processing, it is possible to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
Each website user has the right to access the collected personal data.
FCOM Sp. z o.o. takes appropriate measures to protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration or unauthorized disclosure or access, using a variety of physical, operational and technological safeguards. When your Personal Data is no longer needed (as set out in this privacy statement), it will be destroyed, anonymized or otherwise deleted using secure methods.
Your personal information will be retained for as long as necessary or permitted in light of the purposes for which it was obtained.